Motorola LS2208 Laser Barcode Scanner
Motorola Symbol LS2208 Laser USB Barcode Scanner / Reader with Stand
The affordable LS2208 handheld bar code scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range from near-contact to 17 inches - makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems. This listing is for
LS2208 Black (with Stand) USB Kit comprises of
- LS2208-SR20007R Corded Scanner
- CBA-U01-S07ZAR USB Cable
- 20-61019-02R Stand
A $25 premium applies.
The Motorola Symbol LS2208 is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years (60 months) from date of shipment, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.Warranty claims are decided by the manufacturer.
- Physical CharacteristicsDimensions: 6 in. H x 2.5 in. W x 3.34 in. D 15.2 cm H x 6.3 cm W x 8.4 cm
- Weight: 5.15 oz./146 gm
- Voltage and Current: 5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
- Power Source: Host power or external power supply
- Color: Cash Register White or Twilight Black
- Scanner Type: Bi-directionalLight Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan Element Frequency: 50Hz
- Scan Rate: 100 scans per second typical
- Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflective difference
- Roll (Tilt): 1 1 +/- 30 degreesPitch: 2 2 +/- 65 degrees
- Skew (Yaw): 3 3 +/- 60 degrees
- Decode Capability: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UPC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5
- Interfaces available USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand, Supported: IBM 468x/9x, Synapse and Undecoded Note: Call for price and available for optional interfaces not listed below.