Zebra ZD420D Cabinetry Starter Pack inc 6000 Labels
Here we have a discounted rate for those starting on cabinetry labelling or changing from Dymo or a Laser printer. You will never look back after making the change.
So what do you get
1 x Zebra ZD420 Commercial Direct Thermal Label Printer with USB Connection (Ethernet available as an added option)
1 x Zebra Windows driver
1 x Zebra Designer Software (this software will allow you to design labels outside of your design/nesting software)
6 x rolls of 1000 labels. 100mm x 73mm labels with removable adhesive (preferred choice of Cabinet/Kitchen makers)
1 x freight included to your location (everywhere except defined remote locations)
For future label needs or to add more labels to your starter pack you can go directly to the labels here.
Select the printer/connection that suits your application.
A $25 premium applies.
This is the most common term we use. What it means is that the goods are in stock either at our shopfront or at one of supply warehouses. If you intend to pick up then please confirm that the goods are available and ready before you come to the shop. The usual delivery time is 1-3 days prior to despatch. As we physically manufacture labels, label orders can extend in times of peak demand depending on existing label orders.
Important Note: This printer uses industry standard labels which are much much cheaper than the labels needed for Dymo, Brother or similar label makers. If you going to print a qty of labels this is the one for you.
The Zebra ZD420D ia a commercial quality printer. If you need an ethernet connection then choose the ZD420D with Ethernet.
- Interfaces available:- USB, (BT and Ethernet as an option)
- Powerful 32-bit processor for a faster print
- Large storage memory
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy to load and operate with minimum training requirements
- Easy to integrate with other Zebra printers
- Longer (991 mm) label formats
- Supports 104mm media width
- Includes Free Zebra Label Designer software
The 12 month Return To Base Warranty is provided by Zebra.Warranty claims are decided by the manufacturer.
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Programming languages: EZPL (ZPL, ZPL II and EPL2)
- Triple connectivity: USB, parallel and serial
- Print methods: Direct thermal and thermal transfer, printing of barcodes, text and graphics.
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Microsoft® Windows® driversPrinter Specifications Resolution 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory8 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM (standard)
- Print width 4.09”/104 mm
- Print length 39”/990 mm
- Print speed 6”/152 mm per second maximum
- Media sensors Reflective and transmissive sensors
- Media Characteristics
- Media width 1.00”/25.4 mm to 4.25”/108 mm
- Media length 0.38”/9.6 mm to 39”/990 mm
- Maximum media roll size 5”/127 mm O.D. on a 1.00”/25.4 mm, 1.5”/38 mm I.D. core
- Media thickness 0.003”/0.08 mm to 0.007”/0.18 mm
- Media types• Roll-fed or fan fold
- Label stock (die cut or continous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
- Tag stock (die cut or continous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
- Receipt paper (continous, direct thermal)• Wristband stock (direct thermal or thermal transfer)