Electrical Test Tag Australian Standards
Australian Standard AS/NZS 3760: 2010
The information below is just a guideline and all users of Test Tags should be familiar with the full Australian Standard which is available for purchase at www.saiglobal.com.
Information provided below copyright Pos Shop P/L and is not to be reproduced without permission. These standards has been completely rewritten in recent times and we have made changes to our test tags to assist all our customers in adhering to the standards.
The following features of our tags comply with the standards and will assist with your compliance.
- Made of a non-tear synthetic material, our tags are durable, legible and non-metallic.
- Our tags are extremely difficult to remove without cutting them off. This means they cannot be reused and attached to a different item.
- Our tags can be ordered with different colours to identify the testing period they are for.
- Our tags have areas to record the name of the tester, date of testing and the date when the next test is due.
- Our tags state that the item is tested to AS/NZS3760
- Our tags clearly state that the item has passed testing which is also required.
Colour Charts guides for test tags
ALL STATES – except NSW
6 MONTHLY JAN-JUN
|6 MONTHLY JUL-DEC||WHITE|
Note: It is the responsiblility of the the licensed electrical tester to ensure that the tags they use comply with the relevant standards for the purpose they are using them for.This "tutorial" is a guide only and shouldn't be used in place of the latest applicable standards. Whilst care is taken no responsibility for your compliance with the standards is accepted by POs Shop Pty Ltd.
If you need further help, would like to be advised of future tutorials, or have a tutorial suggestion just email us.
These tutorials are copyright of Pos Shop Pty Ltd. You are free to distribute this or publish this to others provided it is distributed without changes, complete and acknowledges All About Labels as the author. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, no warranty whether implied or stated is given as to the information's accuracy or suitability. As we are not aware of your exact situation the content is used at your own risk entirely.