Zebra GK420 label printer series
Zebra GK420 printer, 203 DPI, EPL and ZPL programming languages, USB, Auto-Sensing Serial and Centronics parallel connectivity. You can also optionally buy the direct thermal version with Ethernet connectivity.
This printer come in three versions
1. Direct thermal - This means you dont need a ribbon however you can only print on direct thermal label stock.
2. Thermal transfer - This means the printer prints using a ribbon. The advantage is that you can print onto a wide variety of label stock. If you are printing labels for extended use or outside use then you must choose this type.
3. Also available is the direct thermal version with Ethernet connectivity.
The GK420 is capable of printing up to 104mm wide labels. the labels can also be printed up to 990MM in height.
The Zebra GK420 printer offer great value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GK420 has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries. The GK420 comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and triple connectivity (USB, Auto-sensing serial and Centronics parallel) for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420 desktop printer is a smart investment thats always a perfect fit.
A $25 premium applies.
- Best value in a desktop printer
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Built for ease-of-use and durability
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Width: 4.09" (104 mm)
- Speed: 5 inches (127 mm)/sec
-Includes Free Zebra Label Designer software