Honeywell PC42T Thermal Transfer Printer
The PC42T is an entry level label printer packed full of features.
This printer is thermal transfer making it suitable for a wide range of labelling applications. It's ability to take both 12mm core ribbons and 25mm core ribbons means that you can get more economic ribbons to suit your specific label.
Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labelling applications in a variety of industries. With its affordable price and modern features, the PC42t represents a smart solution for the small or medium business looking to improve productivity in label making operations. Click to read the PC42t Brochure.pdf
We also include with the printer Bar Tender Ultralite software which is a modern easy to use labelling software. If you need labels/ribbons as well then ask us about our your labels to also suit this printer.
A $25 premium applies.
The PC42t includes broad, industry standard connectivity. Up to four ports are built-in: standard USB device and USB host, plus serial or serial+Ethernet. With a user-installable USB-to-parallel cable, the PC42t easily drops into virtually any environment. With its compact size, common media specifications, and support for ZPL-II and EPL emulation, along with Honeywell’s popular Direct Protocol (DP), the PC42t provides an easy upgrade path from a variety of legacy Intermec and competitive printers.
- Standard Thermal Transfer – 203 dpi at 4.0 ips (printhead warranty 1 year)
- Max. Media Diameter: 127.0 mm (5.0 in), Media Core Sizes: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), 38.1 mm (1.5 in), Media Width: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 110 mm (4.3 in), Max. Print Width: 104.1 mm Min, Label Length: 9.6 mm (0.3 in)
- Max. Ribbon Length: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) core: 300.0 m
- Standard Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host with Serial and Ethernet
- Printer Command Languages: Direct Protocol (DP), ZSim (ZPL-II), ESim (EPL)
- Includes in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V); USB Cable, Quick Start Guide and Companion CD.