AWISA 2018 Cabinetry Starter Pack inc 6000 Labels
Here we have a discounted rate for those starting on cabinetry labelling or changing from Dymo or a Laser printer. You will never look back after making the change.
So what do you get
1 x Zebra GC420 or GK420D Commercial Direct Thermal Label Printer with USB Connection or Ethernet (you choose the options)
1 x Zebra Windows driver
1 x Zebra Designer Software (this software will allow you to design labels outside of your design/nesting software)
6 x rolls of 1000 labels. 100mm x 73mm labels with removable adhesive (preferred choice of Cabinet/Kitchen makers)
1 x freight included to your location (everywhere except defined remote locations)
For future label needs or to add more labels to your starter pack you can go directly to the labels here.
Select the printer/connection that suits your application.
A $25 premium applies.
Important Note: This printer uses industry standard labels which are much much cheaper than the labels needed for Dymo, Brother or similar label makers. If you going to print a qty of labels this is the one for you.
The Zebra GC420D and GK420D are commercial quality printers. The GK is slightly faster then the GC series. If you need an ethernet connection then choose the GK420D with Ethernet.
Value meets quality with Zebra's feature-rich, competitively priced GC420 and GK420 desktop printers.Offering the same ease of use that comes with most direct transfer printers, the printer will enable your customers to enhance productivity with minimal user training requirements. Both versatile and easy to maintain, they will also help them reduce operating costs to bring Zebra's trademark quality, durability and reliability to their desktop printing applications - at an affordable price
Interfaces available:- USB, Auto-Sensing Serial and Centronics parallel connectivity (Ethernet as an option)
- Interfaces available:- USB, Auto-Sensing Serial and Centronics parallel connectivity (Ethernet as an option)
- Powerful 32-bit processor for a faster print
- Large storage memory
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy to load and operate with minimum training requirements
- Easy to integrate with other Zebra printers
- Longer (991 mm) label formats
- Supports 104mm media width
- Includes Free Zebra Label Designer software
The 12 month Return To Base Warranty is provided by Zebra.Warranty claims are decided by the manufacturer.
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Programming languages: EZPL (ZPL, ZPL II and EPL2)
- Triple connectivity: USB, parallel and serial
- Print methods: Direct thermal and thermal transfer, printing of barcodes, text and graphics.
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Microsoft® Windows® driversPrinter Specifications Resolution 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory8 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM (standard)
- Print width 4.09”/104 mm
- Print length 39”/990 mm
- Print speed 4”/102 mm per second maximum
- Media sensors Reflective and transmissive sensors
- Media Characteristics
- Media width 1.00”/25.4 mm to 4.25”/108 mm
- Media length 0.38”/9.6 mm to 39”/990 mm
- Maximum media roll size 5”/127 mm O.D. on a 1.00”/25.4 mm, 1.5”/38 mm I.D. core
- Media thickness 0.003”/0.08 mm to 0.007”/0.18 mm
- Media types• Roll-fed or fan fold
- Label stock (die cut or continous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
- Tag stock (die cut or continous, direct thermal or thermal transfer)
- Receipt paper (continous, direct thermal)• Wristband stock (direct thermal or thermal transfer)